Sharing my passion for Soaps, Salts, and other Scented Splurges for you and your home.

Summer Bath Salts






I am a sucker for all things that remind me of my childhood years and this recipe reminds me of  those infamous orange push pops.  I have made more things than I can count with this essential oil blend.  This is too good not to share:

2 cups epsom salt
1 cup dead sea salt (I used pink himalayan)
20 drops vanilla essential oil
20 drops orange essential oil
1-2 tablespoons of carrier oil (almond, grapeseed, etc.)

Simply combine the ingredients above  in a container and give it a really good stir and shake to make sure the oils are well dispersed.  Add the mixture to your bath.  Then, just relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...